Monday, April 18, 2011

Daily bible verses!

I went to a talk last week titled "i-legend". "i" refers to Internet, which is now a great way for us to exchange, research and as well as sharing information.

Have been praying these days and thought, this is the moment. We should not lose faith in God especially we know we can spread the Word much easier through technology. I know there is indeed a challenge for us to be closer and personal to God because of the technology around us. We are busier than ever.

I shall start by posting bible verses, aiming to do it on a daily basis :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Felix the Cat. i-legend is the way to go, but in order to spread the gospel like i-legend, you will need to let other knows the existence of this blog!! lol

    I am your VERY FIRST FOLLOWER!! GO FELIX!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many don't even know there is a link to this from my profile on FB =P
    By the way I have already recommended to a few closer ppl.. I hope they will also get something out from this :)

    ReplyDelete