Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Giving thanks for everything!

Ephesians 5:19-20

"Speak to one another with psalms, hymns and spiritual songs. Sing and make music in your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ."


以 弗 所 書 5:19-20

"當 用 詩 章 、 頌 詞 、 靈 歌 、 彼 此 對 說 、 口 唱 心 和 的 讚 美 主 .凡 事 要 奉 我 們 主 耶 穌 基 督 的 名 、 常 常 感 謝 父 神 。"


I don't often sing psalms in the morning, but there was one occasion a hymn song came into my mind. It was a routine exercise walk after lunch and my mind is filled with the song "Shout to the Lord". I wasn't shouting but I could feel the utmost joy on the inside. It was not a feeling that can be described by words.

I know these days look miserable when you look outside the window, but remember to give thanks to the Lord every single day!

No comments:

Post a Comment