Friday, July 15, 2011

sons of God

Romans 8:14

"because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God."


羅 馬 書 8:14

"因 為 凡 被 神 的 靈 引 導 的 、 都 是 神 的 兒 子 。"


Daily Hope today talks about fear. It refers to how fear can drive you away from what God intends you to be.

I remember the fear every time I go onto the stage of leading singspiration on Sunday service. I was nervous every time. Despite having spiritual gifts in this area, I am afraid something would go wrong or that I read something wrong etc. Early April this year I volunteered to be a chairperson of the Sunday service, and I am still anticipating my first experience of this. What I know is God has been very good to me and His plans are perfect, even though it means being uncomfortable sometimes. He is definitely guiding me by the Holy Spirit. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment